So, last year (when I was reading blogs) Carrots n Cake did 24 Days of Togetherness with her husband. I thought they were great ideas and would bring a lot more Christmas spirit than just floundering through the season – especially since it’s so short this year!
I decided to come up with my own list for the family and myself to work through this December. I’m still short a few activities, but I’m hoping that as I do the ones I have planned, I’ll come up with a few more! (And, if you’re looking for couples activities rather than family, Carrots n Cake is doing it again this year!)
1. Make hot cocoa. And not the instant kind.
2. Buy a Christmas tree topper for the mini tree that decorates our popup camper during the holidays.
3. Watch a Christmas movie. (What’s your favorite? If we all go see Frozen, does that count? )
4. Take a drive and look at Christmas lights.
5. Take a selfie
6. Bake Christmas cookies (possibly gingerbread people)
7. Sing and dance to Christmas songs (I’m thinking this will happen several times )
8. Go for a nature walk. This won’t be nearly as pretty in central Florida as it would be in, oh, say, the Smoky Mountains, but we’re going anyway
9. Have a fire in the fire pit.
10. Buy and wrap a present for Daddy
11. Enjoy delicious holiday beverages from Starbucks. Or Dunkin Donuts. We love all things with a pound of sugar and caffeine.
12. Take an informal family photo
13. Make a foam wreath and stockings as interior decorations
14. Check out the tree and lights at Cranes Roost Park
15. Go to Disney and see the dancing lights at Hollywood Studios
What would you add to your list? I need 9 more ideas! :p
Follow our adventures on Instagram!